Mobile Mapping Systems for Airports
Beneficiary: Timisoara Traian Vuia International Airport
Geodesic determination with the implementation of the procedures of instrumental approach at the Timisoara Traian Vuia International Airport.
Defining aerospace around the airport in order to free it from possible obstacles. Comparing the differences between the measured height of objects and area limits.
There were measured and identified only the objects that constitute possible obstacles.
– GNSS measurements, classical and LIDAR measurements
– Establishment of control WGS84
– PDOP AND GDOP verification
– Identification and verification of the landmarks of geodesic network in WGS 84 system of the Timisoara Traian Vuia International Airport that are informed by AACR.
– Verification of the detailed points through other measuring method
– GPS static measurements
– GPS cinematic (RTK) measurements
– LIDAR scanning
– Classic measurements (total station)
– Automatic data transfer
From the high resolution LIDAR scanning, it is possible the extraction of multiple data needed by an airport, that can mix up with RGB imagistic.